We are pleased to announce the Midwest Members Credit Union Scholarship presented by Midwest Members Credit Union! This year, one member will receive a $1,000 scholarship. High school seniors who will be graduating in 2023 are invited to apply for this scholarship. Proof of continuing education is also required. The application requirements include:
- Applicant must be a member, or their parents must be a member of Midwest Members Credit Union for at least 3 months prior to applying. (If applicant is not a member, they will need to become a member by April 1st, 2023, to receive scholarship is selected)
- Applicant must possess a 3.0 grade point average or better.
- Applicant must be a “2023” high school graduate.
- Applicant must provide an essay of 500-1000 words describing themselves, their college plans and future goals.
- Applicant must also submit one letter of reference from a teacher, administrator or other person affiliated with their high school.
- Applicant must show proof of continuing education (acceptance letter).