We are pleased to announce the Midwest Members Credit Union Scholarship presented by Midwest Members Credit Union! This year, one member will receive a $1,000 scholarship. High school seniors who will be graduating in 2021 are invited to apply for this scholarship. Proof of continuing education is also required. The application requirements include:
- Applicants must be a member of Midwest Members Credit Union for at least three months prior to applying
- 3.0 grade-point average or better
- Proof of continuing education is also required
- Essay of 500-1,000 words describing themselves, their college plans, volunteer efforts and their future goals.
- One letter of reference from a teacher, administrator or other person affiliated with their high school.